What is RACIB INVEST?
RACIB INVEST is part of
Russian Association of Cryptocurrency and Blockchain (RACIB)
RACIB INVEST operates by selecting the best projects for acceleration
and then offering them to the pull of investors that, it deems,
will be most interested in the selected range of projects.
We protect investors by legal support
from beginning to conclusion of a deal
✔ The projects are categorised by their country of origin, type of industry, stage of development, facilitating the choice process for potential investors.
✔ RACIB INVEST matches the best projects with their potential investors, thereby saving time and resources for both parties involved.
✔ RACIB INVEST also provides legal and marketing consulting to the projects in need of such services.
decentralized way to monetize any game
The global gaming platform that unites all parts of gaming industry ecosystem
where gaming community can transform
their time into money.
- Project has raised $ 2'400'000
- 2-nd round of ICO starts at April
- Soft cap- $10 mln, hard cap-$20 mln
- Legal support by RACIB INVEST
- Project uses genealogical tree as a core
- 2-nd round of ICO starts at June
- Soft cap- $2 mln, hard cap-$10 mln
- Legal support by RACIB INVEST
Submit your project !
If you have an interesting project and you want to submit it for consideration to our organization,
please fill out the application form.
Try to submit all the data as accurately as possible in order to shorten the timing of consideration and decision on your project.
We will contact you as soon as possible after submitting an application.
Our activity and possibilities
- Preparation of procedures for initial tokens' placement (i.e. ICO)
- Categorising the projects by their type of industry, stage of development
- Facilitating the choice process for potential investors
- Matching the best projects with their potential investors, thereby saving time and resources for both parties involved
- Providing legal and marketing consulting to the projects in need of such services
- Legal, technological and methodological support of the creation and use of cryptocurrencies
- Legal, technological and methodological support of the issues of “smart contracts” in various spheres of real economic activity
- Proposals on the regulation of various practical areas of the blockchain technologies
How can I submit my project to RACIB INVEST? You can fill in the application form on the website and as soon as your project is assessed our team will get in contact with you.
How long does the assessment process take? On average it takes about 7-14 days, but the period can vary depending on the individual case.
Which criteria the assessment of the project is based on? We categorise projects by their country of origin, type of industry and the level of development. We also look at project’s team and overall concept to establish the worth and attractiveness of the project to potential investors.
If I have any further questions, whom can I direct them to? All our staff are available throughout normal business hours and will be happy to respond to your questions. Their contact details can be found in the ‘Team’ section of the website.
As an investor, do I have to pay for the services RACIB INVEST provides me with? No. We do not charge investors for choosing to invest in projects that have passed out selection and assessment process.
As a project, how much do I need to pay for the services of RACIB INVEST? That will entirely depend on the nature of the project, so there cannot be a definite answer to this question on the pre-assessment stage.
What is the legal status of the relationship between the accepted project and RACIB INVEST? RACIB INVEST signs a legal agreement with the project accepted for acceleration about providing a range of services from legal and marketing consulting to organising of crowdfunding of the project. Thus the legal bond varies from case to case depending on the type of services the project requires.
RACIB INVEST is the partt of Russian Association of Cryptocurrency and Blockchain (RACIB). RACIB INVEST operates by selecting the best projects for acceleration and then offering them to the pull of investors that, it deems, will be most interested in the selected range of projects.